3 Reasons to Choose Udemy
Access to a Wide Range of Courses
- One of the main benefits of Udemy is that it offers a vast range of courses in various disciplines, from programming, and digital marketing, to yoga and cooking.
- As a learner, you have access to a diverse range of courses that you can take to improve your skills, knowledge, and personal development.
- Udemy provides learners with the flexibility to learn at their own pace and on their schedule.
- You can access course materials and lectures at any time and from any device, which means you can fit learning around your work, family, or other commitments.
- Udemy offers a wide range of courses at very affordable prices, making it an accessible platform for learners on a budget.
- Additionally, Udemy frequently runs promotions and discounts, which means you can often get courses for significantly lower prices.
- This affordability and accessibility make Udemy an excellent platform for learners who want to learn new skills without breaking the bank.
4 Quality Factors
- For choosing a course on Udemy, I will suggest meaty courses which have course content worth more hours compared to the rest.
- Why? As a beginner, you must be introduced to all of the unique selling points of a particular topic.
- Instructor: Check for depth of teaching and technical knowledge with the background check from their Instructor profile.
- Instructor Accent: Check whether you are comfortable with the instructor’s accents, whether you can understand what he is saying and whether the pace is agreeable for you.
- Lectures: Check the video quality for production-grade lectures.
- Note: Achieve the above tasks by viewing the preview videos of the course.
- Number of Hours: Check for courses with more hours of content
- More lectures per section: Check for a decent amount of lectures added for each important section/topic.
- Course Outline: Check whether all of the important topics are covered.
- Projects: Check whether there are practical projects or key action items included in the course. (Optional)
- Ratings: The higher number of ratings and the better score (4.5+), the better the course is.
- Reviews: The more positive reviews, the better the course is.
- Bestseller Tags: The bestseller tag denotes the top-selling courses on Udemy. (Optional)
- Last updated: Check the last updated month & year info to check whether the course is up-to-date.
Who Am I?
I’m Aswin Barath, a Software Engineering Nerd who loves building Web Applications, now sharing my knowledge through Blogging during the busy time of my freelancing work life.
Here’s the link to all of my craziness categorized by platforms under one place: https://linktr.ee/AswinBarath