There are 3 such popular libraries/frameworks are:
- Vue.JS – created by Evan You, and is maintained by him and the rest of the active core team members.
- React JS – maintained by Meta and a community of individual developers and companies.
- Angular – led by the Angular Team at Google and by a community of individuals and corporations. Angular is a complete rewrite from the same team that built AngularJS.
The commonalities from the above libraries/frameworks include:
- Most popular and widely and this means more resources and help is available out there from the community of developers
- Reduces your coding time by using templates and overall abstraction of repetitive code.
Let me increase your level of excitement by sharing another technology, called React Native. Initially React Native enables developers to build mobile applications, but now, we can actually go beyond that. Do you know what their tagline is? Learn once, write anywhere.
Let me break it down quickly for you. React Native is another open-source framework created by Meta, again. And this time, it is used to develop applications for platforms like Android, Android TV, iOS, macOS, tvOS, Web, Windows, and UWP by enabling developers to use the React framework along with native platform capabilities.
So, the only limit is your imagination.
Who Am I?
Here’s the link to all of my craziness categorized by platforms under one place: https://linktr.ee/AswinBarath